Meet the Doctors
Philip T. Philip, DMD
- University of Florida, Major in Microbiology
- The Prestigious Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Over 200 hours of Continuing Education Courses
Certified and Excels in:
- Surgical Implant Placement:
• Studied Under Dr. Arun Garg, Leader in Implant Placement Training
• Galileos/ Cerec Integration for for Precise Implant Placement & Restoration
- Orthodontic Solutions:
• Six Month Braces
• Traditional Braces
- Cosmetic Smile Design
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- International Dental Implant Association (IDIA)
- Florida Dental Association
- Greater Orlando Dental Society
Dr. Philip and his staff understand that most people are extremely busy, don’t enjoy dental appointments, and have limited budgets. Therefore, Dr. Philip strives to make his practice as convenient, comforting, quality-oriented, and affordable as possible so that his patients can enjoy the dental care they desire!
Lona Chen, DMD
- Majored in Biology, Nova Southeastern
- Doctor Dental Medicine (DMD), Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Chens main focus is to provide long lasting dental treatment and quality care while fully educating her patients on their oral health and dental care. Her favorite aspect of the job is seeing a patient smile as a result of her dental care.
She believes that patients should be treated the same way you treat family - with compassion, attentiveness, and respect.
Originally from Melbourne, FL, Dr. Chen has lived in town since 2018. In her free time she likes to spend time with family.
Bashar Adeinat, DDS
Board-Certified Periodontist & Dental Implant Surgeon
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS), University of Jordan
- Completed two-years of Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD), University of Connecticut Health Center
- Master’s and a three-year Specialty Residency Training in Periodontics & Dental Implants at Nova Southeastern University
- Due to his excellence and hard work during Periodontics residency he was appointed the Chief resident position.
Dr. Adeinat is passionate about performing all aspects of periodontology from the basic periodontal surgeries to the more advanced complex full mouth implant cases. Dr. Adeinat believes in the importance of continuing education and staying up to date with the recent surgical and technological advances in the Periodontology and implant field, that is why he is active in attending meetings and take continuing education courses. Dr. Adeinat enjoys digitally planning implant surgeries and performing guided implant surgeries.
- American Board of Periodontology (ABP), Diplomate
- Florida Association of Periodontists (FAP)
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)