- Periodontist (Implant Specialist) on staff
- Extensive Advanced Training in the Field of Implant Dentistry ● Studied Under Dr. Arun Garg, Leader in Implant Placement Training
- Highest Implant Success Rates Using Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Technology for Precise Implant Placement
- Member of the International Dental Implant Association (IDIA)
- Graduate of the Prestigious Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
John L. Smith
As always the front desk personnel were very cordial and friendly. Yeseth did an outstanding job with my cleaning, absolutely no pain. I am looking forward to my next appointment. This past Monday I had another appointment and it too was pleasant and painless. Dr. Phillips was very caring and careful not to cause me any pain. Yanira like me can't wait until the new season of Game of thrones comes back.
You’ve lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. Amazingly, you can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how’s your chewing ability? Are your dentures moving around despite the “goo” you use to keep them in place? The solution is Denture Stabilization. A few implants will secure your dentures into place and you can now chew any food without worry!
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- Because your soft tissues actually make contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures:
- Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants. Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In one simple procedure all the discomfort of dentures can be eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.Contact us today to schedule an appointment if you are considering implant supported dentures.